- Initial consultation and needs assessment at private practice: £80
- Individual therapy session at private practice (50 minutes): £80
- Individual therapy session at school (50 minutes): please contact to discuss
- Group work session at school (45 minutes): please contact to discuss
- Supervision at private practice: £60
Reduced fees for students or families with restricted income available: Please contact to discuss.
I have a 24-hour cancellation policy – appointments not cancelled or cancelled on the day of the session are charged in full. I view this as a reciprocal working agreement and as such the same responsibility falls to me if I am forced to cancel an appointment.
Record and Note Keeping:
It is a requirement of Psychology and Counselling Professions that any written records of sessions and client contact are kept in a place that is secure and respectful of confidentiality. Any notes retained are brief and kept separate from identifying data.
Records of identifying data are kept in accordance with data protection rules contained in the Data Protection Act 1998.